Monday, July 30, 2012

New Beginnings

I'm not sure if it's the impulsiveness in me, or just the fact that I enjoy change so much, but here we are.

I've been having such a frustrating time trying to keep all these different aspects of my life separate or even deciding how to do that, that I came to a conclusion that I needed one central space...a creative space, if you will, to record and keep all my ducks in a row. So welcome, all, to a creative space that I will now call home. Here you'll be able to see and read and enter into all my crazy cupboards and compartments of my life.

In all this, my real hope is that I'll be able to have an avenue to express and clear my mind of cluttered thoughts and lists. As a fairly new blogger with a year and half under my belt, I love this community of women and am ready to jump back in.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: